Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I think I'm getting the fear

The title of this entry has nothing to do with anything, really. Though I did rewatch Fear and Loathing the other day.

Photobucket

The first thing I've digitally colored in something like 2 years. Not that amazing, but I'm trying to get back into digitally coloring since it really seems impossible to be successful as a traditional-only artist nowadays. Unfortunate. I really love the organic aspect of creating something physical, rather than a collection of pixels on a computer. Maybe this is why I like the idea of getting cintiq so much, though there's no way I could afford one at present.

Photobucket

Drew this bad boy a year or so ago. Dunno what my original goal was with this, I don't know if I even had one. I do know I was really into Infected Mushroom at the time I drew this, it was probably influenced by a song of theirs. Graphite and ink on bristol.

Also



I'm teaching myself to do this shit. I tried poi for a bit but never really felt that into it, staff however is a different story. After 4 years of color guard its second nature with some of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment